Oneness Mediation For Teachers (By Donation)
Time & Location
About The Event
Oneness Meditation For Teachers
Teaching can be hard, let’s admit it, over the last few years with increased workload and pressures with class size and time constraints outside of daily life, added mental and physical stress is evident and on the rise as work has overflowed into home life.
Recent studies have shown that when space is created for teachers to dive into the practise of mindfulness, it can truly impact not only the mind body connection but release the nervous system of over sensory contraction from over stimulation and stress.
There is also strong evidence that mindful meditation can :
- Release stress and feelings of burnout
- Improve emotional health including self confidence, empathy, compassion & patience
- Enhance teachers ability to concentrate and focus
- Improve heart health and flow of energy
- Promote overall well-being and joy of experimental growth
Start your week in a space of clarity and grounding calm, join us for an evening of gentle heart based meditation, one of deep relaxation and to bask in the space between.
Not only is this an effective team building practise, it is also a space to find creative flow and self revelation through basking in the zero point between consciousness and form.
This offering is donation based with all donations going to our local SPCR Society.
All you need to bring is an open heart and mind and your water bottle yoga mats , bolsters and blankets are supplied 🙏
- Oneness Meditation For Teacher$0$00$0